Credit Administration Assistant for Financial Information
Department: Credit Administration Reports to: Chief Credit Officer Supervises: Not Applicable FLSA Status: Full Time (Non-exempt) Date Prepared: March 2018
The Credit Administration Assistant for Financial Information will be responsible for maintaining and updating the Bank’s financial documents and exceptions tickler system. The job will also include preparing credit references and maintaining record in a proper order. The Credit Administration Assistant will input tickler exceptions data for new loans, assist in ordering professional reports, and completing other duties as assigned.
- Maintain the financial information tickler system and prepare monthly reports.
- Upload financial and credit related information to the Bank’s loan documents storage system.
- Send correspondence to borrowers for financial information updates based on the loan maturity forecast and other tracking reports.
- Prepare and issue credit references and maintain appropriate record.
- Assist in ordering appraisal, environmental, property inspection and ABL reports, which include obtaining quotes, preparing engagement letters, and tracking the collection of reports. Assist in requesting the payment of the invoices for these reports.
- Assist with special project as needed.
- Associate’s degree or minimum 2 year of experience in the credit administration area of banking.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word.
It is the responsibility of each bank staff member and of management to adhere to policies and procedures designed to implement compliance with the laws and regulations to which the bank is subject. Each bank staff and management member shall be accountable for understanding how compliance with laws and regulations affects the performance of their day-to-day duties, for completing compliance training as assigned and for carrying out those duties in a manner to achieve compliance with those laws and regulations.