Loan Administration Assistant
The Loan Administration Assistant will be responsible for assisting all Lending Department personnel, in an administrative capacity, to ensure the timely processing of credit request and the collection, organization and storing of financial documentation. The duties and responsibilities of this position are to be carried out in a manner that is consistent with the goals, values and operating principles of Marquis Bank and in conformity with all laws and regulations governing the Bank.
- Assisting and providing support to the Lending Department in requesting from borrowers and/or affiliated personnel needed documentation vital to the underwriting and loan process.
- Properly storing the documentation systematically in the appropriate location.
- Interacting with various departments within the Bank to assist in achieving departmental and Bank goals.
- Assisting Loan Officers in the collection and organization of vital pre-loan closing documentation.
- Assist the Loan Officers and/or Senior Management gather and organize the information needed to conduct financial analysis.
- Scanning and organizing documentation and be responsible for adhering to bank policy and procedures.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of banking related practices and have a general knowledge of financial documentation.
- The ability to multi-task while providing accuracy in the work completed.
- Must be a motivated self-starter.
- Skills and abilities sufficient to perform the essential functions of the department.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officers and all bank personnel.
- Proficiency in using computer software